
Are we too early to be talking about stockings???? Well, some say yes some say no. To me, it is not too early to be talking about MAKING stocking because it will take me that long to do any project!!! lol
Anyhow, join this blog in her attempts to make HANDMADE Christmas stuff. I LOVE the stocking idea that I linked you to. I am definitely going to do it.
ENJOY!
STOCKINGS!!
Posted by
Valerie
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Labels: Random



2 comments:
Those stockings are so cute!!! I'm starting to get in the holiday spirit of crafting already. ;) yea! :)
I want to know what church it is? Also I totally agree with you. This is our big problem in Columbus All churches are becoming as what this pastor talked about and wanted. What is going on with our churches. One church here said on there sign "free Cookies here" no cross in the building? It is for the body of believers not just hoping for someone to walk in and not offend. Jesus was offensive. I don't get it.
Post a Comment