


OK I know this is a little silly to some, but some days I JUST LOVE being a homeschool mom. Sure there are those days where I think to myself I have lost my mind to take this wonderful enormous task on, but most days I am just plain grateful. Today was one of those days. I had a lot to do today, but I got started schooling early (which always helps)and before I knew it, it was noon, I was baking bread and realized we ALL were still in our Pajamas. I declared a full on Pajama day and got our stuff done and totally neglected things like putting on clothes or brushing hair. I however was so busy keeping the house clean (we had to show the house TWICE today) That I stayed in my PJ's till 5pm. There you have it ladies, proof (as if you needed any more) that I am far from perfect. Here are some cute pics of my cute kids in their PJ's.
(p.s yes my son is making a silly face, and yes I do reward with cheeze its from time to time)
Pajama day
Posted by
Valerie
Monday, October 5, 2009
Labels: Homeschooling , Our Family



2 comments:
How fun! Saturday is pajama day around here, unless the kids have art or ice skating.
Showed the house TWICE! Sounds like it could be promising. :o)
I love staying in PJ's, especially on yucky, wintry days . . . something so relaxing about that.
Post a Comment