Heartache

Nothing gives a swift painful kick to a Mamma's heart like watching her child suffer. On the same note, a ripple effect of heartaches go out to other Mamma's who feel for this mom and her child. We cannot help but picture ourselves in the same situation. And we ache right along with her. Please read about this precious boy and his sweet family, and if God leads you to pray for them, please please do.

0 comments:

Donate to our adoption!


I write on the most varied, and well... sometimes quite odd topics. I am a mom to three, soon to be four amazing kiddos. I am the wife of the only man in the world who can melt me, frustrate me, teach me, mold me, lead me, romance me and drive me a bit crazy. God has saved me from myself, my sins, and my hellbound road, and for that I am forever grateful. I love my King, my kids, my Sweetheart, and the life that Christ has led me to. I am passionate about my faith, healthy living, frugality, adoption, purity, children, and homeschooling, as well as a host of other things. These things do not define me but definitely hold my interest in a conversation! These are also some of the things that I speak about here.