Round and round and round they go, where they will move nobody knows!!!!
I laugh as I type that. I have been singing that song for three days straight. I have gone way past having any control. Just the way God likes it huh? So Washington is out, Oklahoma is in. LOOOOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGG story on how that came about, but now we will be moving to western Oklahoma for a six month contract. While waiting and praying we will hope to hear back from some of our "better" opportunities that Hubby has sent his Resume to. We like this plan A LOT better. So I am content. At the end of that six months, only the Lord himself knows where we will go. We don't know where we will live in 6 months, but at least for now, we have an idea of where we are headed to next month. I love what God says in Isaiah about knowing better than we when it comes to plans....""I am the LORD your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go."
No more grumbling like the Israelites in the desert. I will go where you lead Lord. You are good.
new plan
Posted by
Valerie
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Labels: Faith , Our Family , Random



5 comments:
I'm proud of you for trusting God! I can't imagine not knowing where I'd be in 6 months...literally! You and I know that His plans are always better, so I will pray that you keep your eyes on Him and continue to "let go and let God!"
Oklahoma is much closer so I like that better, too!
I just found your blog!
Oklahoma is a great place! At least I think so :)
OH, I have so been there! It is difficult, but so good at causing you to put all your trust in the Lord.
Valerie, thank you so much stopping by the blog and praying for us. I appreciate it so much.
Amy @ Raising Arrows
thank you everyone for the encouragement! I appreciate it so much my dear sisters in Christ. :)
Post a Comment