I have a confession to make.....I am a homeschooling mother who does not like to do crafts with her kids(gasp!). There, I said it. Shhhhhhhh don't tell anyone! It seems to me, and I may be mistaken, that every homeschooling mommy I know, is great about doing crafts with her kids. They all seem to be so inventive and genius at it. They throw caution and glitter into the wind and fill their houses with beautiful creations. I look at paper,glitter and glue, and all I see is a very big mess. How very sad, right?? I really an working on it. I do break my "bad mothering" habit every once in a while and then I feel so proud of myself that I have to take pictures! So here they are, our snowmen (and snow ladies).
Rainy day snowmen
Posted by
Valerie
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Labels: Children , Our Family , Random



1 comments:
I'm so glad I'm not the only one. I hate crafts!!! I am not a crafty person! I like to read and run, but I don't do crafts. This is why I send my kids to art classes! Your snowmen look cute and your kids look like they enjoyed it, though. Does this mean you'll be branching into more crafts in the future?
Post a Comment