I love him


I find it hilarious that whenever I am feeling particularly "in love" with my hubby I sing an old old song in my head that I remember my dad playing when I was a kid. It was NOT from my generation, but my dad and mom happened to be big fans of "oldies but goodies". So I sing this sing in honor of my hubby, who has done so much lately for our family. Love you sweetie!~



"I love Him, I love Him, I love Him,
And where He goes,
I'll follow, I'll follow, I'll follow.
he'll always be my true love, my true love, my true love
from now until forever, forever, forever

I will follow Him,
Follow Him wherever He may go,
There isn't an ocean too deep,
A mountain so high it can keep,
Keep me away, away from His love..."

Can you hear me singing? OH no? well I am really good! sorry you missed out...

2 comments:

GiGi October 24, 2009 at 8:32 PM  

Thank you for your kind sweet words! Always nice to meet a new friend and "sister."
I too will take some time and read your blog. Your kids are so cute. How long have you been HS? Im in my 2nd year and still learning ALOT!
XoxoGapGirl

CamsShel October 28, 2009 at 9:08 PM  

now I'm going to be singing that song allll weekend long! My daddy preferred the oldies, too, and I know many of them much better than I should. :o) I clicked to your link from a QF digest and was excited to see that you will spend some time in OK...even though you probably won't be near me (east of OKC). Have a great week!

Donate to our adoption!


I write on the most varied, and well... sometimes quite odd topics. I am a mom to three, soon to be four amazing kiddos. I am the wife of the only man in the world who can melt me, frustrate me, teach me, mold me, lead me, romance me and drive me a bit crazy. God has saved me from myself, my sins, and my hellbound road, and for that I am forever grateful. I love my King, my kids, my Sweetheart, and the life that Christ has led me to. I am passionate about my faith, healthy living, frugality, adoption, purity, children, and homeschooling, as well as a host of other things. These things do not define me but definitely hold my interest in a conversation! These are also some of the things that I speak about here.