These are the best of times, these are the worst of times.

First off, I am on a total High right now all due to this blog, go there and read why. LOVE HER!
I am also having a wonderful time tonight because my house is almost completely clean and tidy and ready for the real estate agent tomorrow. It has been a lot of work, but was a little easier tonight since I hired a young homeschooled girl from my church to come help me. She needed money and I needed help, it was a match made in heaven! We worked hard and enjoyed the fellowship. Speaking of working hard, here are some pictures of the kids helping me remove the wallpaper border from their room. Nothing like a good spatula and eager hands to help!



Now for the harder times. I am overwhelmed. Too many unknowns for this fearful gal. I don't like not knowing things. When will we be leaving? Where will we live? Can we take our pets? Will Jake like the job? Will the kids be OK? Will the homeschooling restrictions in Washington affect us? Will we be in a safe neighborhood? Is this going to be a hard trial? Will we ever find a family oriented God fearing church like the one we have now?
Do I sound whiny and distrusting of my Heavenly Father? YES? I probably am. One particular sin that is in my nature is that of whining. I hate that I do that. I have never had such a hard time with a move before. I am, a take things as they come, kick back girl. That is until about 3 years ago, when I let the stresses that were in my marriage and life at the time, overwhelm me. I developed some very bad habits during that time,like WHINING and DISTRUST! I can only laugh as I write this, knowing that the first step to overcoming something is to be able to admit you do it. Boy do I admit it. The Holy Spirit is so good at pointing these things out. I will repent of this tonight and hopefully hand it all over and allow the soothing ointment of Peace, that surpasses all understanding, to take over. Thanks for letting me type that out. I always think cleared after a good blog.

2 comments:

Celee September 24, 2009 at 8:47 PM  

Isn't it great that your blog friends can move with you?

Praying for you during this tough time of transition!

Kimberly @ RaisingOlives September 28, 2009 at 5:57 PM  

Welcome back! :)

Donate to our adoption!


I write on the most varied, and well... sometimes quite odd topics. I am a mom to three, soon to be four amazing kiddos. I am the wife of the only man in the world who can melt me, frustrate me, teach me, mold me, lead me, romance me and drive me a bit crazy. God has saved me from myself, my sins, and my hellbound road, and for that I am forever grateful. I love my King, my kids, my Sweetheart, and the life that Christ has led me to. I am passionate about my faith, healthy living, frugality, adoption, purity, children, and homeschooling, as well as a host of other things. These things do not define me but definitely hold my interest in a conversation! These are also some of the things that I speak about here.