OK this is primarily for my very best friend Candice, whom I have been promising forever to show a picture of what we did to our wall. We had a nice big solid wall between our living room and our dining room, and in a house that is 1300 sqft, that sort of needs to be opened up a bit. So hubby and I took a hammer to it. Soooooo several days, one very fun realization that it is a LOAD BEARING wall, and 10 trips to ACE hardware later, and this is the result.
my "hole" in the wall
Posted by
Valerie
Tuesday, September 8, 2009



3 comments:
I love it! My mom did this when they built their house 25 years ago before the popular open floor plan. That way she could be working in the kitchen, but still know what was going on in the family room. Great idea and good work! You guys work fast, too.
I was picturing the wall as a whole and ya know, I really think it's looks better with this hole. It kind of makes the rooms look a bit more spacious really. :-)
Interesting wall colors!
God Bless!
thanks Ladies! IT was a lot of blood, sweat and tears,(literally all three) but we LOVE IT!!!!
Post a Comment