It's official we are Gypsies!

Ok we are not really Gypsies, because that would be kind of wierd, but we are officially a "wondering race of people".
We are moving.
Was that written with enough excitement???? Maybe not. let's try again
we are moving!!!
OK those exclamations were fake. I want to be excited, I really do. It seems though all I can think about is this is the TENTH move since being married to my husband. Just in case you were wondering, we have been married 8 years! (that exclamation was real). So I am going to do what I tell my children to do and be "Pollyanna" and play the "glad game"
Things to be glad about........
1) Jake got a job
2) We are not moving to the worst place in the world
3) My family is healthy and they are coming with me
4) I will be 5 hours away from a friend of mine and I am excited to see her
5) I enjoy seeing new places and I love adventures (I am certain this will be one)
6) My God goes with me everywhere! So moving doesn't really matter in the long run
7) My mom and sister are excited because they think Washington is way more cool than Arkansas


There we go. I feel a little better now. Now is there a way to somehow have my faithful bloggers help me with a move? OH yes, please pray that the house sells. We sort of need it to sell quick, and I know our Heavenly Father loves you guys so get praying!:)

4 comments:

Too Many Kids In The Bathtub September 18, 2009 at 8:14 PM  

I will definitely be praying for you all! Look forward to hearing about your new adventures in your new home!

Celee September 18, 2009 at 9:37 PM  

We're visiting Arkansas next month, but I'm sure we won't make it out to Washington, maybe ever. So, I'm sad, but happy your husband got a job and that you're making the best of the move.

*Mirage* September 19, 2009 at 5:07 PM  

Aww I feel for you... it's hard to find enthusiasm to move again in such a short time! I have moved 10 times since I married my husband 7.5 years ago, of that, 8 times was in the first 3 years of marriage. I had quite a wrestling match with my attitude by the 8th and 9th moves. I hope it goes smoothly for you and that it turns out to be a wonderful thing!

Valerie September 19, 2009 at 5:39 PM  

thanks ladies for the morale support! I appreciate the prayers and understanding so much.
"I am blessed", please let me know when you will be coming to arkansas and where, I will still be here I think in a month, but will be leaving shortly there after.

Donate to our adoption!


I write on the most varied, and well... sometimes quite odd topics. I am a mom to three, soon to be four amazing kiddos. I am the wife of the only man in the world who can melt me, frustrate me, teach me, mold me, lead me, romance me and drive me a bit crazy. God has saved me from myself, my sins, and my hellbound road, and for that I am forever grateful. I love my King, my kids, my Sweetheart, and the life that Christ has led me to. I am passionate about my faith, healthy living, frugality, adoption, purity, children, and homeschooling, as well as a host of other things. These things do not define me but definitely hold my interest in a conversation! These are also some of the things that I speak about here.