An update...sort of.

OK here is the update......I am not ready to give one. Lame I know.

The thing is, as much as I am doing better, I am still too worn, emotional, and raw to really write all about it right now. I can say this, we have been through a challenging time, and I am hoping to learn from it. I am working through lots of "feelings", so when I get those out of the way, I am hoping God will reveal to me the many lessons, of stepping out on our own, and leaning on our own understanding. He already has in some respects, but like I said, I need to work through the emotions that cloud my head and heart from the Truth first, in order to hear completely. At this moment that is what I am doing. Taking it one day at a time, and getting back into reading the Word, praying to the one I know hears me, even when I don't feel it. When the things clear up a bit, I will be writing all about it I am sure.

I hope everyone enjoys their Holiday weekend, and spends extra time hugging and kissing your little ones.

0 comments:

Donate to our adoption!


I write on the most varied, and well... sometimes quite odd topics. I am a mom to three, soon to be four amazing kiddos. I am the wife of the only man in the world who can melt me, frustrate me, teach me, mold me, lead me, romance me and drive me a bit crazy. God has saved me from myself, my sins, and my hellbound road, and for that I am forever grateful. I love my King, my kids, my Sweetheart, and the life that Christ has led me to. I am passionate about my faith, healthy living, frugality, adoption, purity, children, and homeschooling, as well as a host of other things. These things do not define me but definitely hold my interest in a conversation! These are also some of the things that I speak about here.