Praising Him.

Man sometimes I forget the simple truth that Praising Him brings joy. Circumstances change, our hearts and feelings are fickle at best. Things come and go. But HE remains.

I was in the car the other day and listening to this song. I had heard it before, several times actually. This time though something inside me whispered..."listen". So I did. I could not believe the amazing gravity of these words. The words, unlike a lot of christian songs these days, were filled with such depth and praise. I broke out in instantaneous tears. What a GREAT GOD we serve. Doesn't that thought ever just blow you away? Please watch this video and read the lyrics. They are truly a statement of faith. The whole song is great, but what gets me is the line "I am giving my life to the only one who could make the moon reflect the sun, every starry night was His design". OH how I forget how BIG my God is sometimes. To think, that the one who designed our sky, is the one who wishes all things to come together for good, and loves me enough to make me part of that awesome plan. He hears me. He knows me. And He loves me deeply. Love this song :)

1 comments:

Patty Patterson July 23, 2010 at 12:53 PM  

That is really beautiful!

And it is really nice to hear an artist sing a song that directs ALL the glory, ALL the praise and ALL the credit right where it belongs. To GOD! I think that's what sets him apart.

Donate to our adoption!


I write on the most varied, and well... sometimes quite odd topics. I am a mom to three, soon to be four amazing kiddos. I am the wife of the only man in the world who can melt me, frustrate me, teach me, mold me, lead me, romance me and drive me a bit crazy. God has saved me from myself, my sins, and my hellbound road, and for that I am forever grateful. I love my King, my kids, my Sweetheart, and the life that Christ has led me to. I am passionate about my faith, healthy living, frugality, adoption, purity, children, and homeschooling, as well as a host of other things. These things do not define me but definitely hold my interest in a conversation! These are also some of the things that I speak about here.