Bathing suits.

The answer is NO, I am not in the mood to tackle the great debate of bathing suits and modesty just yet. However I would like to quickly and briefly show you all, before my day gets too hectic, that modest bathing suits DOES NOT have to equal "water proof potato sacks".
Check out these totally cute modest bathing suits that may not be completely conventional, but definitely do the job of covering up the ta-ta's while helping you still look feminine and fashionable.

5 comments:

Kristy July 28, 2010 at 8:10 PM  

Those are so cute! I was just thinking about how much I would love a bathing suit that was more modest.

Patty Patterson July 29, 2010 at 6:30 AM  

Those are kind of cute! I plan to put a pool in my backyard next summer so I can just relax in the water in privacy. I debated about a pool or a jungle gym type playset - but we can go to a public park and enjoy ourselves without worrying about being seen in a swimsuit, so the pool is winning out.

Christine August 10, 2010 at 8:36 PM  

Those are really cute! Can you tell me where you found them?

Valerie August 11, 2010 at 8:52 AM  

These are from "www.modestkini.com"

char August 15, 2010 at 11:14 PM  

I made my girls (7yrs and 8 yrs) modest swimsuits this year and they (and my hubby and I) LOVE them! It really does take the pressure off since your are not spending your time trying to make sure a cheek doesn't escape the suit! When my 8 year old said "you know I kinda feel naked when I where this." while getting ready to go swim with some cousins, I know I had to do something. You can order them or buy a pattern to make your own-they are really easy to make-at www.simply-modest.com

Donate to our adoption!


I write on the most varied, and well... sometimes quite odd topics. I am a mom to three, soon to be four amazing kiddos. I am the wife of the only man in the world who can melt me, frustrate me, teach me, mold me, lead me, romance me and drive me a bit crazy. God has saved me from myself, my sins, and my hellbound road, and for that I am forever grateful. I love my King, my kids, my Sweetheart, and the life that Christ has led me to. I am passionate about my faith, healthy living, frugality, adoption, purity, children, and homeschooling, as well as a host of other things. These things do not define me but definitely hold my interest in a conversation! These are also some of the things that I speak about here.