I love that girl.



Here is just one of the MANY lists, my sweet girl writes. When I say lists, I mean, if we have a job to do, she first sits down and writes a list of things before she can do the job. If I say we need something from the store, she writes a list. If she wants to teach little "J" something, she writes him a list of things to learn. In this case I was feeling some pain in my left side (I get it often, but not usually that bad), so she made a list of my symptoms and a list of her "recommendations". TOO CUTE!!! She came up with all of it completely on her own.

5 comments:

Patty Patterson February 17, 2010 at 7:27 AM  

It looks like you're raising a wonderful little doctor! I'd be proud of her, too!

Valerie February 17, 2010 at 10:01 AM  

Thanks Patty!

TaggTroop February 19, 2010 at 2:52 PM  

That could cure a good many things! So sweet Valerie!

Tonia Hobbs February 24, 2010 at 8:14 PM  

What a testimony girl. Keep livin' it. You are an inspiration to many. Miss you all.

Valerie February 25, 2010 at 1:11 PM  

thanks Tonia and Sandy!

Donate to our adoption!


I write on the most varied, and well... sometimes quite odd topics. I am a mom to three, soon to be four amazing kiddos. I am the wife of the only man in the world who can melt me, frustrate me, teach me, mold me, lead me, romance me and drive me a bit crazy. God has saved me from myself, my sins, and my hellbound road, and for that I am forever grateful. I love my King, my kids, my Sweetheart, and the life that Christ has led me to. I am passionate about my faith, healthy living, frugality, adoption, purity, children, and homeschooling, as well as a host of other things. These things do not define me but definitely hold my interest in a conversation! These are also some of the things that I speak about here.