
Are you like me and have hundreds of digital prints sitting in your computer and NOT in a photo album or scrapbook???? Well today I think I have used one of THE best deals ever for prints. BUT it expires TODAY!!!! So go to www.shutterfly.com sign up (its free) upload your prints (do a lot of them) and then when you got to checkout go to the coupon code box and put in "75free" (without the quotation marks). It will then give you 75 of your prints for FREE!! That is not all, after that coupon code has applied, then go to that same coupon code box and put in "shipprints" and it will take off the $9.99 charge for shipping. So not only are you getting 75 FREE prints, but also FREE shipping! you just can't beat that. Also shutterfly is always free to use. There is no minimum amount to use, but obviously use at least 75 so you can get them all free. I uploaded 155 and ordered them. I got 75 of them free and free shipping, so my total for 155 pictures delivered to my door is a whopping 12 dollars! hurry up!!!
hope you guys check this before it expires, I would have warned you sooner, but I just got to some of my old emails that have been waiting there lonely in my inbox to be checked. :)
GREAT DEAL!!
Posted by
Valerie
Monday, February 8, 2010
Labels: Random



3 comments:
Wow, that's a great deal! I missed it, though. Maybe there will be another one.
Thanks for sharing :)
oh, i so wish i hadn't missed this!
Oh Valerie. I am so sorry. I can talk to my mom for you. She is a OB nurse?? I can no problem. You can send her a e-mail and she will write you back. She will remember you. cchristy@phs.org I miss you too buddy!!! (Love love love your heart.
Post a Comment