My babe works hard. Most of his work days lately last between 12 to 18 hours. He spends little time at home. This is temporary because my husband would never allow this to be permanent. He takes his role as father and husband too seriously to ever work that much. But for now, this is our life. WHEN he is home though, you will not find him on the couch watching t.v. (he may if we had t.v. but we threw that out a while ago). You will not find him working on "his" hobby, or playing "his" favorite sports, you will find him doing what he is doing in this picture. And a million other ways he chooses to spend with us, rather than alone. I am so thankful to God for him. I am so glad that God said no when I asked His permission to divorce this man, years back during some hard times. God knew what we would become. Praise God. To even think we could have missed all this because we did not want to suffer a few short years in a hard marriage. Now, what a marriage God has made it! I love that man.
Dads.
Posted by
Valerie
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Labels: Our Family



4 comments:
What a wonderful testimony! Thanks for sharing!
Awesome! I have a brother going through those hard times right now, and I have hope they will end with a stronger marriage instead of divorce.
Thanks ladies for the encouragement.
Shannon, God heals broken people and he definitely heals broken marriages!
It takes a lot of time and a lot of surrendering to His will. But it is possible for sure.
I feel the same, thanks for the encouragement today Valerie.
Post a Comment