home for now.

I am home from my trip and the first thing I have to do is say......I lied. OK well actually I didn't lie, I mis-spoke. You see I thought I would have TONS of pictures for you when I got back, but actually I have none, since my husband wanted to keep the camera at home, and my dad only let me take pictures in the car. SOOOOOOOO when my dad lets me borrow his camera so I can download the pictures, then I will have pictures for you. Until then please forgive me for saying "I will post TONS of pictures as soon as I get back!". My bad.

So I am home from my trip, but not for long since we are moving on Monday. Never mind that this is the third time we have said we are moving. It is kind of frustrating to think you are going to move mid-November, box up your stuff, have your hubby quit his current job, find a rental, sign a lease agreement in a new state, turn on utilities and internet, ONLY to find out you cant actually move till late November, only to find out you can't move till December, only to find out that you don't know when they will pay you to move so you finally make the decision to pay the hundreds of dollars to move yourselves just to be over the craziness! Oh look there I go venting and complaining again.......but hey, that's what the blog is for right? No? OK well maybe not, but I am incapable of typing anything else. I am surrounded by boxes, so moving seems to stay heavy on my mind.

Now I am off to read all your wonderful, uplifting, holiday cheer spreading, hilarious blogs! Just disregard mine and come back in a week, I am sure I will be a more gracious blog host :)

3 comments:

Celee December 3, 2009 at 12:11 PM  

I'm glad you finally have a moving date, even if you are having to move yourselves. I can only imagine how hard it is to move at this busy time of year. I know it will be hard, but you can do it! And I can't wait to see your pictures of sunny California. It's very cold here. My husband was going to put up lights and then changed his mind when he saw it wasn't even 30.

Beaubecky December 4, 2009 at 2:12 PM  

Great pictures!

Mischelle Coston December 6, 2009 at 8:06 PM  

Hope you're enjoying your last night in Greenwood -- until you come back to visit, of course. :o) We'll miss you! Keep up your blog, so I can follow your family's journey!

Donate to our adoption!


I write on the most varied, and well... sometimes quite odd topics. I am a mom to three, soon to be four amazing kiddos. I am the wife of the only man in the world who can melt me, frustrate me, teach me, mold me, lead me, romance me and drive me a bit crazy. God has saved me from myself, my sins, and my hellbound road, and for that I am forever grateful. I love my King, my kids, my Sweetheart, and the life that Christ has led me to. I am passionate about my faith, healthy living, frugality, adoption, purity, children, and homeschooling, as well as a host of other things. These things do not define me but definitely hold my interest in a conversation! These are also some of the things that I speak about here.