I am in California visiting family on a last minute (truly only knew 48 hours before I left) Thanksgiving visit. Things are going so badly with our move and waiting for orders so that we CAN move, that my husband told me and the kids to go visit my family because he felt so bad. Gotta love that guy! So, even though I am missing my hubby, and the drive was two days and relentless, I am loving being here in California. I will update you all soon with TONS of pictures when I get back. xoxoxo
(p.s. Celee I drove right past your area and was tempted to stop and say hi. But my dad, who was riding with us, said no :( Maybe I will honk on my way home really loud and you will know its me)
California Dreamin
Posted by
Valerie
Monday, November 23, 2009
Labels: Random



1 comments:
Email me at spidel@suddenlink.net
I know how traveling is- you just don't want to stop unless you have to, but I'd love to see you and the kids IF you have time.
I went to college in Southern California and made the drive many times. We love stopping and staying the night in Flagstaff.
Post a Comment