A dying breed.



We did this project for Jacob's math. It involved making a graph of all the different hair colors in your family. It was so easy and fun, any kindergartner would enjoy it. Would you believe in all my family we only have ONE blond? Poor Auntie Jamie :(

side note: you can also do this graph with pictures. Just cut out pictures of that persons face (which of course includes their hair), and put them on the graph like I did with the pieces of colored construction paper.

side note #2: Yes my daughter is in her pajamas, we are homeschoolers, what can I say? And YES she is posing instead of my kindergartner because she LOVES having her picture taken. ;)

1 comments:

Celee November 4, 2009 at 10:55 AM  

My husband and I both have brown hair and brown eyes. We have 1 son with blonde hair. I guess it comes from my mom's Nordic ancestors, but he's always hoping we'll have another blonde. Our son we adopted is blondish, too, so that's fun. Everyone thinks they look alike.

Donate to our adoption!


I write on the most varied, and well... sometimes quite odd topics. I am a mom to three, soon to be four amazing kiddos. I am the wife of the only man in the world who can melt me, frustrate me, teach me, mold me, lead me, romance me and drive me a bit crazy. God has saved me from myself, my sins, and my hellbound road, and for that I am forever grateful. I love my King, my kids, my Sweetheart, and the life that Christ has led me to. I am passionate about my faith, healthy living, frugality, adoption, purity, children, and homeschooling, as well as a host of other things. These things do not define me but definitely hold my interest in a conversation! These are also some of the things that I speak about here.