Pictures here, pictures everywhere.

Here are some pictures from the road trip. It was long and hard, but we had a lot of fun. I always do on roadtrips. The glory of God shines through His creation, and His creation can truly be seen driving across this great country. Anyhow, enjoy! Right like that's really all you wanted for Christmas, was pictures from my roadtrip, ha ha ha.






1 comments:

Katie December 16, 2009 at 11:55 AM  

Fill me in, did you sell your house? Has Jake started a new job. Are you doing okay? Thinking of you!!

Donate to our adoption!


I write on the most varied, and well... sometimes quite odd topics. I am a mom to three, soon to be four amazing kiddos. I am the wife of the only man in the world who can melt me, frustrate me, teach me, mold me, lead me, romance me and drive me a bit crazy. God has saved me from myself, my sins, and my hellbound road, and for that I am forever grateful. I love my King, my kids, my Sweetheart, and the life that Christ has led me to. I am passionate about my faith, healthy living, frugality, adoption, purity, children, and homeschooling, as well as a host of other things. These things do not define me but definitely hold my interest in a conversation! These are also some of the things that I speak about here.