Moved!

Settled at last.
To be finally settled and not totally living in transition feels amazing. To be sure, I have not totally unpacked yet, we still have plenty of boxes and home school shelves waiting for me, and yes we are still eating out more than eating in, until we rebuild our pantry and fridge with food. But still, there is something to be said for having mirrors and paintings on the wall and clothes hung up in the closets. It is starting to feel like home. Home. Strange for me even to say. I had grown so fond of my “home” in Arkansas, I would have never dreamed calling a rental is some random city in Oklahoma “home”. But I guess it is true what they say, home is where your heart is. Or where Husband and children are. :)
We just got Internet the other day so I am spending a lot of time catching up on emails and facebook bills. I can’t wait to have a free moment soon tonight to catch up on blog world. You all inspire me to be better, with how I have been acting lately, I could use it!
Pictures to come! This time I wont promise, but I will say that I have a distinct feeling I will be getting a camera for Christmas :)
I will be back soon with lots of posts on all God is teaching me lately. (there have been some hard personal discoveries that God is weeding out of me. When it is a little less painful I will write all about it.)

1 comments:

Celee December 14, 2009 at 7:18 PM  

Congrats on your big move! Oklahoma's not so bad:) My husband looks with longing as we drive through. He wishes he lived somewhere with lakes and trees. Poor, guy!

Donate to our adoption!


I write on the most varied, and well... sometimes quite odd topics. I am a mom to three, soon to be four amazing kiddos. I am the wife of the only man in the world who can melt me, frustrate me, teach me, mold me, lead me, romance me and drive me a bit crazy. God has saved me from myself, my sins, and my hellbound road, and for that I am forever grateful. I love my King, my kids, my Sweetheart, and the life that Christ has led me to. I am passionate about my faith, healthy living, frugality, adoption, purity, children, and homeschooling, as well as a host of other things. These things do not define me but definitely hold my interest in a conversation! These are also some of the things that I speak about here.