Security filters confuse me.


OH wow, OK, I am ashamed to admit this, but I am a blogger with probably the LEAST amount of computer knowledge of any out there. My husband has been asking me to take a computer class for years, just so he does not have to hear "HONEY!! can you help me with this thing again??". Poor man. Where was I?? OH yeah, so we got a new computer this week so that my daughter could do her new school program (Switched on Schoolhouse, which we LOVE, but that's another post ;)
So this is the first time my kids (and just being old enough now to work them) have access to a computer with internet. So we installed the BeSecure (cloud care) Internet security filter just in case. When you buy it, it says you can go ahead and put it on all your computers for no extra charge. So my hubby and I say "why not?". Well it was SUCH A GOOD FILTER I could not access blogger ALL week. It took me TWO days just to figure out how to be able to still do Swagbucks (don't know what swagbucks is?? YET another blog post to come). So finally today, I swallowed my pride and called the help line. I admitted that I am totally inept, and they helped me fix it so that it wasn't on ULTIMATE filter, which was my first problem. My second problem of course being that I have the technology sense of a squirrel.

Anyhow.....I am "on again" and can't wait to get back to it! Soo much goodness floating around in my head that I can't wait to blog about. But then again, it will take me two days just to catch up on all my favorite blogs first :)

0 comments:

Donate to our adoption!


I write on the most varied, and well... sometimes quite odd topics. I am a mom to three, soon to be four amazing kiddos. I am the wife of the only man in the world who can melt me, frustrate me, teach me, mold me, lead me, romance me and drive me a bit crazy. God has saved me from myself, my sins, and my hellbound road, and for that I am forever grateful. I love my King, my kids, my Sweetheart, and the life that Christ has led me to. I am passionate about my faith, healthy living, frugality, adoption, purity, children, and homeschooling, as well as a host of other things. These things do not define me but definitely hold my interest in a conversation! These are also some of the things that I speak about here.