
I really mean all those excessive exclamation marks. I am so excited for the 90 day challenge! I was so scared at first when I heard about it from Kimberly at Raisingolives.com. I knew I wanted to do it, but I was scared of failure. I was scared I would give up, like so many times in the past. But once I agreed to do it on her site, I KNEW that I would not fail. I literally woke up today feeling as if I got to open a big present today. And you know what??? I DO! God's word is amazing, and it is a gift. A gift to mankind, from our loving Heavenly Father, who speaks His truth to us through it. It contains, our history, His truth, The failures that we MUST learn from, the reason why He came, the mystery that is HIS LOVE. I am amazed, excited and humbled to be doing this with my fellow sisters in Christ. Lets do it girls! Do any of you "lurkers" want to join? (you know who you are, *cough* Shannon, Adena, Candice, Rae)
Go here to print off the Schedule and join us. Or click the picture at the top to learn more about it. May God richly bless us this year out of His great love and mercy.
IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!
Posted by
Valerie
Friday, January 1, 2010
Labels: The Walk



5 comments:
I'm so glad we're doing this together!
Me too Celee! It makes it so much better knowing, you will be reading the same thing every day as I will be. I can't wait to discover what God reveals to each of us.
Oh I am doing this too! I am really excited!
yeah Tara!
My oldest did this challenge about 2 months ago!
I'm cheering ya'll on!
Post a Comment