so busy...... with lots of blessings!

I swear, if I am able to type out a post any longer than four sentences this month I will be happily shocked. I thought this month would be my slowest month ever, being that I JUST moved, hardly know anyone, don't have a formal schedule, and its so stinking cold nobody is doing anything. But hey I was wrong. I am having a wonderfully busy time playing catch up with homeschooling, organizing my new rental, getting the kids appointments to see the dentist and optometrist, meeting some women in the homeschool group, joining a small group at my church, reading my bible in the 90 day challenge cooking, snuggling kiddos, filling out adoption paper work, cleaning, blah blah blah. I am loving it though! I love being productive. It feels great. Don't get me wrong, I love relaxation too, but you never have to worry about me becoming a workaholic or anything, I am far to bent towards laziness for that :)

Anywho, the point of this post is this, I wish I were posting about things I am passionate about, like Celee at Miscellaneous Musings on the topic of the Family integrated church, or Tara at Too Many Kids in The Bathtub and her Journey to becoming a Godly wife. Also I am LOVE LOVE LOVING McMamma's series on authentic and honest blogging.

But alas, I am throwing things together the best I can. For now all I can off is my love to you all and how you are all encouraging me to be my best.

Blog posts to come SOON :)

*Purity: How can we teach it to our daughters and sons in ways that stick.
*Discipleship: How it's different from fellowship.
*The Plight of the Orphan: What are we called to do?
*Disciple of Christ: What does it REALLY look like.

These are things I am passionate about (among other things). Can't wait to start the discussion
xoxox
Valerie

4 comments:

Celee January 8, 2010 at 9:13 PM  

I'm excited to read all of those upcoming posts! I'm loving the 90 day challenge, how 'bout you? It's really cut down on my non-Bible reading, though, which I'm going to go do right now!

Too Many Kids In The Bathtub January 8, 2010 at 9:18 PM  

You are right where the Lord wants you! :)
Follow his leading and when the time is right, the words will just flow out of your fingers! Blessings to yoU!

Valerie January 10, 2010 at 12:31 PM  

thanks Ladies!

Shannon January 10, 2010 at 8:56 PM  

I can't wait to read those posts, Valerie! And I'm still caught up with Bible reading, but I had to take a nap in the middle of it today. :)

Donate to our adoption!


I write on the most varied, and well... sometimes quite odd topics. I am a mom to three, soon to be four amazing kiddos. I am the wife of the only man in the world who can melt me, frustrate me, teach me, mold me, lead me, romance me and drive me a bit crazy. God has saved me from myself, my sins, and my hellbound road, and for that I am forever grateful. I love my King, my kids, my Sweetheart, and the life that Christ has led me to. I am passionate about my faith, healthy living, frugality, adoption, purity, children, and homeschooling, as well as a host of other things. These things do not define me but definitely hold my interest in a conversation! These are also some of the things that I speak about here.