ICE STORM!





Check out our crazy ice storm. no fun. These are pictures of our trees at our rental. The one that is completely split is in our neighbors yard, right next to our house. The other picture is of our GI-NORMOUS tree in our front yard. It is lingering above our roof and cars, so we are kind of on pins and needles. Every creak makes us jump. We hear a lot of those too because trees are breaking all over the place. Have I mentioned that I cannot wait until Spring???
OK now I am off to listen to my handsome hubby play his guitar---rarrrrrrr (that rarrrr was my attempt to make the sexy growling sound...ha)

1 comments:

Celee January 28, 2010 at 7:34 PM  

Your second answer was right, but I didn't want to give it away in my comment section since no one else guessed creation yet. Email me your new address and I'll send you the book. I think you'll really enjoy it. I was surprised that the same issues we're dealing with they were dealing with hundreds of years ago. Congrats- and you proved quicker than everyone else!

Donate to our adoption!


I write on the most varied, and well... sometimes quite odd topics. I am a mom to three, soon to be four amazing kiddos. I am the wife of the only man in the world who can melt me, frustrate me, teach me, mold me, lead me, romance me and drive me a bit crazy. God has saved me from myself, my sins, and my hellbound road, and for that I am forever grateful. I love my King, my kids, my Sweetheart, and the life that Christ has led me to. I am passionate about my faith, healthy living, frugality, adoption, purity, children, and homeschooling, as well as a host of other things. These things do not define me but definitely hold my interest in a conversation! These are also some of the things that I speak about here.