Welcome home Ethan.

I cannot wait to post all sorts of wonderful, beautiful, miraculous, details.  But as of right now, I am running on about 4 hours total since Sunday......sooooo......it will have to wait.  Until then, here are some pictures of our precious new son!   Ethan was born Sunday at 7:33pm and weighed 6lbs 6oz.  19 1/4 in. long.








6 comments:

Sharon January 31, 2012 at 6:59 PM  

Valerie--I am the worst blog commenter ever. Seriously!! I'm off of facebook so I just keep up here. I have been following this story I have been praying and thinking about you so much. I am so happy to see these pics but am DYING to hear the rest of the story. Can't wait for more pics. Congrats!!!!

mosey February 1, 2012 at 8:54 AM  

Yeah yeah yeah!!!

Congratulations! Continued prayer for Sandy and for your family as you all settle in.

Patty Patterson February 2, 2012 at 6:12 AM  

Oh, my! What a beautiful blessing! I can't wait to hear the rest of the story and I am keeping his birth mother in prayer and would love to here that God is working in her life. Congratulations on the baby! I just know you and your family are going to enjoy this new addition tremendously!~

Jessica White February 6, 2012 at 3:09 PM  

Precious! congratulations!

Katie February 8, 2012 at 6:56 AM  

Congrats he is beautiful and your journey has been awesome to follow. I wish you would write a book. Your a very good writer and your heart is so full of Gods love, I just love it.

Erin February 8, 2012 at 7:41 PM  

I'm SO happy for you all! What a precious blessing your family has received!!! Praying for your family and the birth mom. Enjoy al those sweet newborn moments. He will be 2 before you know it:)

Donate to our adoption!


I write on the most varied, and well... sometimes quite odd topics. I am a mom to three, soon to be four amazing kiddos. I am the wife of the only man in the world who can melt me, frustrate me, teach me, mold me, lead me, romance me and drive me a bit crazy. God has saved me from myself, my sins, and my hellbound road, and for that I am forever grateful. I love my King, my kids, my Sweetheart, and the life that Christ has led me to. I am passionate about my faith, healthy living, frugality, adoption, purity, children, and homeschooling, as well as a host of other things. These things do not define me but definitely hold my interest in a conversation! These are also some of the things that I speak about here.