I don't have a whole lot of time to post, but here is the short short version. Sandy was admitted to the hospital, not for labor, but for flu like symptoms. She was then discovered to have several other medical serious health issues. I was with her all through the night and into this morning. I finally came home to rest and pick up my kids. She is showing some labor like symptoms, but not enough to keep her in Labor and Delivery. She has been transferred to the ICU. The baby, when he comes, will be transferred directly to the NICU due to the mothers health and drugs (medicines). We may or may not be allowed access to the baby until he is discharged from the hospital due to the hospitals unique stringent adoption regulations.. If he goes in Sandy's room, then I will be able to see him and bond with him, as Sandy has said that would be fine. Pray for safety of Sandy and Ethan, and that Ethan will stay only a quick time in NICU and then be released to us.
Thank you sweet precious Sisters!
ICU
Posted by
Valerie
Monday, January 16, 2012
Labels: Adoption



1 comments:
checking in on you, Sandy and Ethan... I hope that all is well. Been praying.
Post a Comment