I am so excited to say that it will be definitely be Sunday. They will be inducing her in the morning (rumor has it) so hopefully we will see our new son by evening. I am praising God for the miracle of two things specifically (although there is plenty more to praise him about).
1~ That God heard our prayers and answered them by putting Sandy in the hospital to be taken care of. This definitely saved her life and the life of our son. God always hears and takes care of his people.
2~ That I am having success with induced lactation! It's amazing to watch as my body produces milk (albeit very very small amounts so far) with no baby yet to even drink it! My friend lovingly quipped "Praise God from who all blessings flow ". So funny. Now every time I hear that I laugh.
I am still praying for Sandy and for the birth father. She will need, as I said before, several surgeries before she can be released from the hospital. But more than that, much more than that, I am praying for her heart, and mental stability. I know she will have a hard time with this. Both in her heart and in her mind. I know the Birth Father will not make it easy either. He is on board with the adoption, but very vocal about his heartbreak. I know he will remind her all too often. There are so many things about her situation that break my heart. They go far beyond this adoption. Please, don't stop praying for her. I won't. I know I won't. Also pray for her other children.
Anyhow, hopefully by Sunday or Monday I will have pictures to post. :-) God is good.
Definitely Sunday.
Posted by
Valerie
Thursday, January 26, 2012
Labels: Adoption



1 comments:
Thinking of you all...how exciting!
Post a Comment