Muffin Tin Meals.

I love love love Muffin Tin Meals! I found this site for Muffin tin Mom. She makes all kinds of yummy looking meals for her kids using muffin tins! Although I do not frequent her site as much as I would like, I do pop on there from time to time and I always come away totally inspired to make our life a little more fun :)
Go and see what fun things you can find to fill the little spaces in your muffin tin. You know that it sits lonely in your cupboard, just waiting to be used.

Here is a Muffin tin Meal I did today for my kiddos. It was an in-between kind of meal, where the kids were hungry but we were still pretty far from the next meal.


*the top row is all natural Pita chips.
*the second row is a section of hummus, followed by peeled and chopped carrots
*the last row is sliced apples, followed by walnuts with honey :)

So what would you put in your Muffin Tins? I would love to hear your ideas, and also would love to steal said ideas for myself ;)
I am thinking tomorrow will be sliced raw veggies, cheese, and ranch :)

2 comments:

Beaubecky March 9, 2011 at 7:31 AM  

I love that! Very creative!

Shannon March 10, 2011 at 9:42 PM  

Looks like it makes it more of a party than just a meal. Fun!

Donate to our adoption!


I write on the most varied, and well... sometimes quite odd topics. I am a mom to three, soon to be four amazing kiddos. I am the wife of the only man in the world who can melt me, frustrate me, teach me, mold me, lead me, romance me and drive me a bit crazy. God has saved me from myself, my sins, and my hellbound road, and for that I am forever grateful. I love my King, my kids, my Sweetheart, and the life that Christ has led me to. I am passionate about my faith, healthy living, frugality, adoption, purity, children, and homeschooling, as well as a host of other things. These things do not define me but definitely hold my interest in a conversation! These are also some of the things that I speak about here.