Child Training Bible!

SO I posted a month back about my friend Mindy's idea for a Bible that is primarily used for child training. She thought it up, researched the scriptures, made everything needed to make it work, and then showed some of her very blessed friends how to make one as well. We are all reaping the amazing benefits of training our children with scripture! This is not a parenting book, this is not a fad, this is not a new idea. This is scripture and scripture alone. I love it!! I am reaping such a great harvest of scriptural knowledge and of PEACE in my home through training my children with the Word of God. Please check out her site. She has put so much hard work into this. Her passion if for kids and moms alike to know the Word of God and to apply it to their lives, and their parenting. May you be blessed!

The site is www.childtrainingbible.com



2 comments:

Beaubecky March 21, 2011 at 11:23 AM  

I LOVE that!!!

Anonymous May 20, 2011 at 6:57 PM  

Wow, that is very cool! We have some guides like "Instruction in Righteousness" that list all the relevant verses for child training, but I LOVE the idea of having it right IN the Bible!

Donate to our adoption!


I write on the most varied, and well... sometimes quite odd topics. I am a mom to three, soon to be four amazing kiddos. I am the wife of the only man in the world who can melt me, frustrate me, teach me, mold me, lead me, romance me and drive me a bit crazy. God has saved me from myself, my sins, and my hellbound road, and for that I am forever grateful. I love my King, my kids, my Sweetheart, and the life that Christ has led me to. I am passionate about my faith, healthy living, frugality, adoption, purity, children, and homeschooling, as well as a host of other things. These things do not define me but definitely hold my interest in a conversation! These are also some of the things that I speak about here.