Coming super super super soon.

OK so I know it's kind of lame to tell you about a blog post that is yet to be written, but I am very anxious to write the next post. I am just super struggling to find time these days. But I wanted to let you all know what has been sooooo on my hear lately. Are you ready? S E L F I S H N E S S Oh yeah, it's written all over my heart. How about yours? I wrote twice now since the start of this blog about the root of bitterness that can take hold of us. But what I cannot wait to expand on is how totally intertwined Selfishness is with bitterness. And is in most cases the cause of bitterness. Most of you who have been reading my blog long enough know that God has really been working on my heart these past 13 or so months. It's been hard. But God's revelations are always for our good :) Amen.

Can't wait to talk it all up soon. Till then....Watch your selfishness!

0 comments:

Donate to our adoption!


I write on the most varied, and well... sometimes quite odd topics. I am a mom to three, soon to be four amazing kiddos. I am the wife of the only man in the world who can melt me, frustrate me, teach me, mold me, lead me, romance me and drive me a bit crazy. God has saved me from myself, my sins, and my hellbound road, and for that I am forever grateful. I love my King, my kids, my Sweetheart, and the life that Christ has led me to. I am passionate about my faith, healthy living, frugality, adoption, purity, children, and homeschooling, as well as a host of other things. These things do not define me but definitely hold my interest in a conversation! These are also some of the things that I speak about here.