Finally a day I can update.

I finally feel that I have a day with a second to update. We have been busy doing things, busy visiting people, busy driving, and BUSY RELAXING :P
Anyhow, I thought I would grab the trusty, albeit neglected, laptop and update with some photos from our trip to Tucson. Hope you all are have a great week :)

Here are the kiddo's with their PAPA hiking in Tucson...


and here they are also hiking in Tuscon with thier Uncle Jeremiah...


Here they are decorating cookies :)


And last but not least here is Jakey with his favorite person in the world...Grandma

5 comments:

Jamie December 30, 2010 at 1:55 PM  

Sweet!

Celee December 31, 2010 at 9:58 AM  

Glad you got a chance to get online for a bit! We've been reading Food Inc and getting totally freaked out. I guess it's organic meat for us now, which is just as well since I'm not crazy about meat anyway. One of these days I'll write some posts about the crazy state of food in our country. Big D wants us to move out to the country and grow and raise our own food. I'll let you know how that turns out.

Celee

Anonymous January 2, 2011 at 2:57 PM  

So glad to see pictures of the kids and some of your family. Luke and Joey were just saying the other day how much they miss Jake. Luke said "he was his best friend." We sure do miss you guys.

Anonymous January 2, 2011 at 2:59 PM  

So glad to see pictures of the kids. We sure do miss you all. Luke and Joey were just talking about how much they miss playing with Jake. Luke reminded me (again) that Jake was his best friend in OK. We can't help hoping and praying that you'll be back.

Roan January 14, 2011 at 7:34 PM  

I found your blog through Celee's. I have enjoyed reading about you and your family.

Donate to our adoption!


I write on the most varied, and well... sometimes quite odd topics. I am a mom to three, soon to be four amazing kiddos. I am the wife of the only man in the world who can melt me, frustrate me, teach me, mold me, lead me, romance me and drive me a bit crazy. God has saved me from myself, my sins, and my hellbound road, and for that I am forever grateful. I love my King, my kids, my Sweetheart, and the life that Christ has led me to. I am passionate about my faith, healthy living, frugality, adoption, purity, children, and homeschooling, as well as a host of other things. These things do not define me but definitely hold my interest in a conversation! These are also some of the things that I speak about here.