Let's be honest, moving is messy work. The more you pull out to box up, the more you realize you have. And the more you have the more it spills out into every place you want to walk. I am sincerely contemplating becoming a minimalist :) You know, one of those people who have like one spatula and two pots in their kitchen so it always looks neat and clean? The bedroom neatly and easily fits both husband and wife and the shared closet is not over flowing? Yup, I want to become one of those people.
Yeah, I am thinking less REALLY is more.
Soooooo we are down to five more days till load up time, and my house is getting less and less inviting to me....I wonder why?? check out the very "real" pictures of how we are living these days. I hope all of your houses are doing better :) Next post may very possibly be written in California!
Above is the view of my living room
Above is the view of my kids playing in their room on one of the mattresses.
View from my room into the hallway.
View of my room....*sigh* Ohhhhh the chaos of it all.
The view from here.
Posted by
Valerie
Friday, August 27, 2010
Labels: Our Family



1 comments:
Can't wait to see you guys next weekend! Call me when you're on your way.
Celee
Post a Comment