Baby girl is 9.

How truly sad and wonderful it is to watch your little ones grow. I cannot believe my little firstborn is 9 now. I guess every mother thinks that with each passing year, but still it's a struggle. I love her so much and couldn't be more proud of the little lady she is becoming. So sweet, and careful of others, and yet her best attribute is her unyielding faith and devotion to the God who made her. Here are some pictures of her on her birthday receiving her very own sewing machine. Her NaNa got it for her. She has been using mine when she does her sewing lessons and it was wayyyy too heavy for her. Now she has this precious machine that is green (her favorite color) and has Hello Kitty on it (which is her Auntie Jamie's favorite figure).




And here are some pictures of her Birthday party we had a few days later at the bowling alley. We don't do birthdays up too big in this family, but the bowling alley party was actually a lot of fun. The kids were great.






And below is Ireland's cake that she got to decorate herself! She is so smart :)

2 comments:

Celee August 22, 2010 at 6:00 PM  

Happy birthday, Ireland! I'll be so impressed if she learns to sew!

Celee

NaNa JoAnn August 25, 2010 at 10:55 AM  

A truly beautiful girl inside and out. Here NaNa is so proud

Donate to our adoption!


I write on the most varied, and well... sometimes quite odd topics. I am a mom to three, soon to be four amazing kiddos. I am the wife of the only man in the world who can melt me, frustrate me, teach me, mold me, lead me, romance me and drive me a bit crazy. God has saved me from myself, my sins, and my hellbound road, and for that I am forever grateful. I love my King, my kids, my Sweetheart, and the life that Christ has led me to. I am passionate about my faith, healthy living, frugality, adoption, purity, children, and homeschooling, as well as a host of other things. These things do not define me but definitely hold my interest in a conversation! These are also some of the things that I speak about here.