Jake is not going to Iraq. At least that is the most recent news :) With the Army you can never be super sure about anything. But as of right now, they are not taking Him. Praise the Lord. Thank you to anyone who prayed. Although I know they could change their minds and take him at the last minute, I still praise my God in the midst of unknowns, and as of right now.....this news rocks! Here are some pictures of my totally cute kids, just because.
Totally awesome superrific update.
Posted by
Valerie
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Labels: Our Family



5 comments:
Yeah!! So happy for you! Kurtis says it's God's will for you guys to move down here. Just FYI.
I'm a new follower. You have a beautiful family. I am wanting to homeschool, so maybe i'll learn a thing or two from your blog.
Celee, The offer of moving that way sounds tempting for sure!!! Some visits may very well be in order. We may be going through that way end of August (still figuring everything out)...if we do though, maybe we could stay overnight again??
Lizzie Ann, thanks so much for stopping by! I am hoping to post more on our homeschool day to day life. I am so glad you are looking into homeschooling :)
Whew... thank GOD!!! As a former Air Force wife, I know how stressed that can be. THANK YOU for loving so selflessly.Being a Military spouse is HARD!
Post a Comment