comments.

If you have ever posted a comment and it never showed up, please email me at sgtswife03@yahoo.com and let me know. My blog dashboard does this weird thing when I go to my personal page. Sometimes it will say "you have 2 comments waiting to be moderated" and then I will click on it and it will say " you have no comments awaiting moderation". Then its gone. Then sometime later, like when I write the next post, it will say "you have one comment waiting to be moderated" then I click and it will say again that I have none. So I do not know if this is a glitch or something that is "eating" my comments from friends and family. I have had one person so far tell me they have commented and nothing ever happened. So I am curious to see if there's more, because I have never ever rejected a comment. So let me know will ya!

0 comments:

Donate to our adoption!


I write on the most varied, and well... sometimes quite odd topics. I am a mom to three, soon to be four amazing kiddos. I am the wife of the only man in the world who can melt me, frustrate me, teach me, mold me, lead me, romance me and drive me a bit crazy. God has saved me from myself, my sins, and my hellbound road, and for that I am forever grateful. I love my King, my kids, my Sweetheart, and the life that Christ has led me to. I am passionate about my faith, healthy living, frugality, adoption, purity, children, and homeschooling, as well as a host of other things. These things do not define me but definitely hold my interest in a conversation! These are also some of the things that I speak about here.