OK, so I knew when I moved to Oklahoma I was headed to tornado alley, (although I was sort of already in it while living in Arkansas), but SHEESH, this is a lot of storms. In the few short months we have been here, there have been ice storms, blizzards, tornado's, hail, thunderstorms, flooding, and days with over 100 degree temps. I think the storms here like to mimic my life, HA!
So here are some updates...
~Jake is still going to deploy (we do not know yet if it's Iraq or Afghanistan)
~We are still hoping, praying and *trying* to get pregnant
~We are still deciding on where I should live while Jake is overseas(stay here in Oklahoma or return to California for that year to be closer to family)
~Our adoption process is, to say the least, still up in the air.
God is sustaining me as always. I want to fall apart, fall into worry, fall into pity, or fall into depression, but He just wont let me. He keeps bringing fantastic things and people into my life, to balance out the craziness that seems to be our future. Here are some great things that keep me and my kids sane and lifted up...
~I have a fantastic walking buddy whom I walk with 3 times a week(3 miles each time)
~Ireland has a great sewing teacher as well as a violin/piano teacher, both of whom we love.
~Jake is working a little less than his usual 70 hours a week. yay!!!!
~My kids are the best kids ever and our summer schooling is going great!
~I know some of the most amazing Christian ladies out here, and they serve me coffee whenever I want it :)
~I just recently starting attending a bible study at church, and I am loving me some Beth Moore.
~lastly, simply His Word.
Hope all is well with everyone! Have a great week. I will not be on here much due to the fact that my computer had to be sent away for repair. Apparently it thought it was funny to throw some horizontal lines through my screen and make them dance the jig. No fun. So anyways, I have to borrow my husbands computer to come check the blog and he is a little selfish with it spends a lot of time on it, so I wont be on much.
Crazy Storms.
Posted by
Valerie
Monday, June 14, 2010
Labels: Our Family , The Walk



1 comments:
Huge blessing! Great news! Those are supper cute kids!!! & You too!!!
Post a Comment