Whats new here.

OK here are some stuff on my mental "thought list"

*Husband is being deployed to Iraq AGAIN!
*Crap, where should I live when he leaves?
*How many trips can I squeeze in for California in one year?
*Oh wow, what if I get pregnant before he leaves?
*What if I DON'T get pregnant before he leaves?
*What about the adoption process?

also less dramatic stuff like....

*Do I really like the bangs I just got cut?
*How should I celebrate my husbands graduation form college next month?
*Should I really sign back up to flylady just to learn to clean my kitchen?


So there you have it. This is my life lately. Filled with thoughts, thoughts, and wouldn't you know it....MORE THOUGHTS!

God has been so good to me lately though. Every time I want to loose it, God pulls me through. I literally feel Him, like I would feel a hand, grip me and pull me out. Out of my tantrums, my pity, my anger,my tears, my pity, my fear, my worry, my....did I mention pity??

Just when I think that I cannot think anymore, He fills me with His peace and I get almost giddy with Joy. He did it to me this morning again and it reminds me just how cool I think God is.

Anyhow, as I am sure you have caught, Jake is probably going to Iraq in January. I know it may seem like a HUGE relief that it is so far away (last time we only got 28 days notice) but it poses it's own problems knowing this far in advance. There is planning and worrying, and that big looming clock that hangs over you. I'm just sayin.

I am going to try my best not to complain, gripe, whine, or do any of those other annoying things I tend to do when things don't go my way. But there are no guarantees :)

And yes, we will continue on the previous series soon. Take care and have a great night!

2 comments:

Celee May 24, 2010 at 5:34 AM  

Praying for you guys!

Katie June 2, 2010 at 8:54 AM  

So sorry about Jake, my goodness. I can't imgaine. God has a way of being there doesn't he, he has perfect timing even when we don't see it. Did you see Dear John? Good movie!! Jake might like the war parts.

Donate to our adoption!


I write on the most varied, and well... sometimes quite odd topics. I am a mom to three, soon to be four amazing kiddos. I am the wife of the only man in the world who can melt me, frustrate me, teach me, mold me, lead me, romance me and drive me a bit crazy. God has saved me from myself, my sins, and my hellbound road, and for that I am forever grateful. I love my King, my kids, my Sweetheart, and the life that Christ has led me to. I am passionate about my faith, healthy living, frugality, adoption, purity, children, and homeschooling, as well as a host of other things. These things do not define me but definitely hold my interest in a conversation! These are also some of the things that I speak about here.