Hello beautiful people! Just wanted to let you know something really quick about the layout of my blog. MOST blogs have a comment button on the bottom of their post. My blog however, has the "comment" button on the top right hand side of my post directly under my title....do you see it? Anyhow, I have had some family ask who were confused, and some sweet friends of mine were leaving comments in posts which I believed belonged to the post above it. Just something I thought I would point out. So if you would like to leave a comment, just click on the comment button on the upper right side of the post directly below the title. :)
Have a super blessed day!
p.s. I am torn between two posts. I want to continue my "modesty" posts, which I am so passionate about. However we have had some changes in my home lately, so I think I may post about that once. Then I will get back in to the post I promised about, "Kids are....plants".
comments section
Posted by
Valerie
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Labels: Random



0 comments:
Post a Comment