Modesty and ....Beyonce?

I wanted to write about this video, but decided I would not, given how angry and sad I would get. I probably would not make very much sense in my ramblings of "where this world has gone wrong". A woman named Vicki Courtney did blog about it however and I am sending you there to read more about this horrific video (if you have not seen the video, I feel I cannot post it, but I originally saw it on CNN). Please visit this blog to read about it and to discover YET another reason, why we need to draw the line somewhere in MODESTY.

2 comments:

Celee May 18, 2010 at 8:09 PM  

Just noticed your button. How long have you had that? Anyway, I grabbed it.

Sorry to hear about upcoming changes in your life. I know you guys have gotten through this before, but can't imagine how tough it will be. I'm thinking you should bring the kids for some visits!

Valerie May 19, 2010 at 6:06 AM  

thanks Celee :)
I put that button on there just a few days ago. My hubby had to help me. I am not too savvy yet on the tech stuff. Anyhow,I am thinking some visits when he leaves will be a great relief! looking forward to it :)

Donate to our adoption!


I write on the most varied, and well... sometimes quite odd topics. I am a mom to three, soon to be four amazing kiddos. I am the wife of the only man in the world who can melt me, frustrate me, teach me, mold me, lead me, romance me and drive me a bit crazy. God has saved me from myself, my sins, and my hellbound road, and for that I am forever grateful. I love my King, my kids, my Sweetheart, and the life that Christ has led me to. I am passionate about my faith, healthy living, frugality, adoption, purity, children, and homeschooling, as well as a host of other things. These things do not define me but definitely hold my interest in a conversation! These are also some of the things that I speak about here.