best quote!

Quote of the Day: "It's always fun until someone does it to Mom."

I came across this quote today and could not stop laughing. It reminded me of the time I gave the children squirt guns on a hot summer day and Ireland came running in complaining that her brother kept shooting her with it. I let her know that that was what squirt guns were for and sent her back outside. Twenty minutes later I went outside to check on them and was shot repeatedly by copious amounts of water from BOTH children and was not a happy camper. I was actually very upset. how silly of me!

1 comments:

Julie May 23, 2009 at 5:37 PM  

haha! i have done this too and then i think, how silly of me to have been upset about something that is supposed to be fun! :)

Donate to our adoption!


I write on the most varied, and well... sometimes quite odd topics. I am a mom to three, soon to be four amazing kiddos. I am the wife of the only man in the world who can melt me, frustrate me, teach me, mold me, lead me, romance me and drive me a bit crazy. God has saved me from myself, my sins, and my hellbound road, and for that I am forever grateful. I love my King, my kids, my Sweetheart, and the life that Christ has led me to. I am passionate about my faith, healthy living, frugality, adoption, purity, children, and homeschooling, as well as a host of other things. These things do not define me but definitely hold my interest in a conversation! These are also some of the things that I speak about here.