What is "newness" you ask? It is the smell, the sight, and the sound of living in completely different surroundings. I am LOVING it! This house is awesome! I am so grateful for every bit of it. I feel unworthy of this house, but I am truly enjoying unpacking, decorating and organizing it. Here are some pictures I took about 5 days ago. I have made a LOT of progress since then, and it is really starting to look more like a house and less like a storage container ;-P
Here are the pictures...
this one is my living room
this is my dining room
this is my backyard (sprinklers are broken and I removed a BUNCH of bushes and shrubs so it's looking a little poor)
this is my side patio that leads to my backyard
and this is my homeschool area that I will blog about soon :)
Now I am going to get off here and get back to cleaning and organizing this place!
love you all!
Va
awwwww....newness.
Posted by
Valerie
Saturday, May 14, 2011
Labels: Our Family



4 comments:
sweet! miss you, and even though I haven't commented on your blog posts for a while, they always seem to be the very thing I'm working on, too.
Love the colors! Congrats to you guys! We're hoping to head your way in September- value season for Disneyland. So IF our plans actually work out this time, maybe we can get together in the Fall.
Celee
You know, it is funny. I came across your bogg at the LAF website and you seem like you are exactly like me!! We have moved a lot, just got a reversal, and about to be foster parents. I can't tell where you live, it looks like California, well we just moved to Tennessee. Too bad, we aren't living in the same town. It is so hard for us to find friends who are like minded. Everyone always thinks we are crazy and becoming legalistic, but we just want to live for Jesus!!! I am really encouraged by what I have read so far. Keep it up!
YAY! It looks great! There's nothing quite like a "Fresh" start....I, too, love the colors!
Email me if you would like access to my blog
jess.white05 at gmail dot com
Post a Comment