Is it possible that after 60 plus days of escrow we are finally closed?
Is is possible that after almost loosing the house 6 times we actually have keys in our hands?
Is it possible that after such a long time of dreaming of how we will live in our spacious new home, that I am actually sad about leaving our tiny apartment?????
There I said it. I am kind of afraid to leave this little place. I kind of like it here. I have everything I need within a few short steps of wherever I am. My children are close, my kitchen is close, and well, it works for us. A house is so exciting and yet there are so many unknowns. Will the neighbors be nice? Will everything work right? Will I be able to clean so much space? (It's almost 2000 sqft)
Even so, I am very happy to move in soon. I so hope that the Lord will bless this home. That He will fill it with more children. That we will be able to use it as a place to bless others. That practicing hospitality will be done constantly. I think it will be nice to be in one place for a little while :-)
I have been super busy with closing escrow, finding an electrician for our electrical work, getting quotes for air conditioning, and just overall managing this home and the new one. I will continue to be busy through the next few weeks as we move, unpack, clean our apartment before inspection, and get adjusted.
May the Lord Bless you and Keep you all!
Valerie
Is it possible?
Posted by
Valerie
Saturday, April 16, 2011
Labels: Our Family



1 comments:
Congrats! So happy for you guys!
Celee
Post a Comment