My boy...not so little anymore.

I know every mother says this about their youngest, but I just cannot get over how big my baby boy is getting. He turned seven recently and It was such a crazy thing to look at him and say "your seven!". First I want to write some things I love about my son, then I will post a few pictures from his small b-day party (just some close family and two friends, that's my kind of party)

Jacob.....
*get's over things sooo quickly that he can NEVER hold a grudge.
*says the funniest things on a DAILY basis. so much so we believe he was put here just to make us laugh.
*is constantly hungry. He's always been that way,from the moment he was born until now.
*did not sleep ONE night through until he was 13 months old.
*hates to work but will do anything to get a movie :)
*favorite foods are bread, bananas, cereal, bread, bananas, cereal...yup that's pretty much it :) (although we do "force" our children to eat whatever mom cooks)
*has been praying for the salvation of his PaPa and Uncle for over 2 years straight.
*would give up almost anything to have more kids in this tiny family (especially a brother)
*is the most tender-hearted, compassionate boy I have EVER met.
*still loves to cuddle his mommy every day in our chair.
*loves to sit by me at the table.
*thinks his dad is the strongest man ever, and wants to marry his mom
* IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE

now to pictures......




well junk...I am trying to upload my pictures from my phone to my computer.....it's not working right now. I am call my tech (aka my husband) and see what he can do, then I will finish uploading :)

1 comments:

Katie April 26, 2011 at 4:31 PM  

I remember him being Lauren age when we left AR and when I first met you he was in my 2yr old wed night class. Time marches on for sure, he is adorable and I miss you and your kids.

Donate to our adoption!


I write on the most varied, and well... sometimes quite odd topics. I am a mom to three, soon to be four amazing kiddos. I am the wife of the only man in the world who can melt me, frustrate me, teach me, mold me, lead me, romance me and drive me a bit crazy. God has saved me from myself, my sins, and my hellbound road, and for that I am forever grateful. I love my King, my kids, my Sweetheart, and the life that Christ has led me to. I am passionate about my faith, healthy living, frugality, adoption, purity, children, and homeschooling, as well as a host of other things. These things do not define me but definitely hold my interest in a conversation! These are also some of the things that I speak about here.