Our new house.

OK, true, we are only in escrow, but I am sure it will all come through OK and as of April 4th we will live in this house =)



It's not anything super spectacular, but we are in love. This house means...
*stability
*adoptions
*hospitality

And so much more! We are excited to move and excited to know we will not be moving for several more years to come. I am also excited to PAINT! The whole house is a beautiful blank canvas! Everything is painted white and ready for me to add my kind of color!

We are truly blessed. Our family is doing well, we are moving forward in our plans to start adoptions, my husband has a great job, and we are going to move out of our cozy apartment and into an adorable house :) Life is good

3 comments:

Celee February 26, 2011 at 3:10 PM  

Congrats on the beautiful house! I highly recommend Adopted for Life! You won't be able to put it down. We might be moving in that direction again in the not-so-distant future. There are just so many children in need of homes and there's no better way to extend the gospel than devoting your life to another.

Celee

Debbie February 26, 2011 at 8:39 PM  

Congratulations on the new house. That is so exciting. My husband and I also just bought our house as of Dec. 15th. Life is wonderful when a house actually becomes your own and then you get to do with it what you want. We rented for a long time- so this is great.

I agree with Celee- go out and buy a copy of Adopted For Life and you won't be able to put it down. We knew Russell and we were there as his next door neighbor as he was going through this adoption journey. He has an amazing way of teaching not only about his and Maria's own adoption journey, but relating it to our adoption in Christ.

Amy Jane (Untangling Tales) February 28, 2011 at 6:10 PM  

Ooo-- We're on the other side. We're praying desperately for our home to sell.

Just today we has someone finally express interest and we might even see a contract signed tomorrow (Oh Jesus, please!) so I wish you joy. We are very near emotionally.

Donate to our adoption!


I write on the most varied, and well... sometimes quite odd topics. I am a mom to three, soon to be four amazing kiddos. I am the wife of the only man in the world who can melt me, frustrate me, teach me, mold me, lead me, romance me and drive me a bit crazy. God has saved me from myself, my sins, and my hellbound road, and for that I am forever grateful. I love my King, my kids, my Sweetheart, and the life that Christ has led me to. I am passionate about my faith, healthy living, frugality, adoption, purity, children, and homeschooling, as well as a host of other things. These things do not define me but definitely hold my interest in a conversation! These are also some of the things that I speak about here.