The Child Training Bible.

Coming soon to a home near you.....











UPDATE: My sweet friend Mindy who came up with this idea has created a blog JUST FOR the Child Training Bible! What's great is that anyone can make one! Check it out here!

The idea for this Child Training Bible cam from my dear friend Mindy. There are several woman in my group of friends who desired to train our children with scripture, not with every passing wind of doctrine or the newest parenting book.

And although the book "Don't Make ME Count to Three!" by Ginger Plowman, played a role in the inspiration of this, this bible is a guide to scripture and nothing else. I can't wait to post more on this soon. Until then, it's late and I must go to bed :)

2 comments:

Celee February 13, 2011 at 10:33 AM  

Very cool!

Celee

Alisha February 13, 2011 at 2:05 PM  

Has she thought about writing down all the categories with the scripture references for those of us who would like to copy her idea? I'm absolutely in love with the concept!!!

Donate to our adoption!


I write on the most varied, and well... sometimes quite odd topics. I am a mom to three, soon to be four amazing kiddos. I am the wife of the only man in the world who can melt me, frustrate me, teach me, mold me, lead me, romance me and drive me a bit crazy. God has saved me from myself, my sins, and my hellbound road, and for that I am forever grateful. I love my King, my kids, my Sweetheart, and the life that Christ has led me to. I am passionate about my faith, healthy living, frugality, adoption, purity, children, and homeschooling, as well as a host of other things. These things do not define me but definitely hold my interest in a conversation! These are also some of the things that I speak about here.