I'm Back! on the Blog that is

OK OK OK it's been a ridiculous amount of time away from Blogging, I know. Really though this move has kicked my tushie (is that a word?). You would think that after the 12 moves in the (not quite) 9 years I have been married, I would have this thing down pat. Funny thing is, moves are kind of like babies, each one is different. Sometimes, I jump right in, meet new people, unpack and decorate all in the first two weeks. Other times, like now, I seem to live out of boxes for weeks on end, and not make one new friend for months. This seems to be one of those moves. Well, we have been in our new place for several weeks now, and its going slowly, but I am becoming adjusted to it more and more everyday. I really need to plug into a homeschool group soon though because I could use some friends out here for sure. However, what I need more than anything is Fellowship with other believers. We have yet to find a church that we truly want to stay in and connect with. We have visited two and are fairly certain, we will not return to either one. We really do not like "church shopping" and I do not consider that what we are doing, but you have to be careful to attend a church that will lift you up, and challenge you to stand firm in Christ, not water him down to nothing more than a few feel good sayings.
ohhhh I am sorry, that was a soap box moment wasn't it?

Anywhosy, here are some pictures of this kids (because what blogging mom doesn't love to fill in lost time with pictures of the kids:P). We went with my brother, his wife, and their adorable twin baby boys to a pumpkin patch. And while it was beautiful, I could have done without all the grotesque Halloween decorations. All in all though it was an excellent day, which we all needed very badly.

ENJOY! and have a beautiful night!


Here is my trusty duo behind those nifty wooden prop cut-outs


And here they are again behind yet another wooden prop cut-out (oh wait..there's more)
*insert evil laugh here*


Here is my handsome boy next to a very exciting tractor. We take very dramatic pictures, can't you tell?


Here is my adorable brother walking hand in hand with my girl. One of the few boys she will let come within ten feet of her :)


Oh here we are, just one more wooden prop cut-out picture because we love you all so much. (that and we sincerely lack creativity)


Lastly, here is my hubby holding my precious nephew Brighton.

1 comments:

Sharon October 4, 2010 at 6:00 AM  

Oh I've missed you so much! I'm glad you are back! Hope you can find some connections out there! I know how important that is! Have a great week!

Donate to our adoption!


I write on the most varied, and well... sometimes quite odd topics. I am a mom to three, soon to be four amazing kiddos. I am the wife of the only man in the world who can melt me, frustrate me, teach me, mold me, lead me, romance me and drive me a bit crazy. God has saved me from myself, my sins, and my hellbound road, and for that I am forever grateful. I love my King, my kids, my Sweetheart, and the life that Christ has led me to. I am passionate about my faith, healthy living, frugality, adoption, purity, children, and homeschooling, as well as a host of other things. These things do not define me but definitely hold my interest in a conversation! These are also some of the things that I speak about here.