So I figured that Jacob had already discovered all the fun uses of scissors. After cutting his shirt into shreds with them (and receiving a spanking or two)and after cutting mommies important papers with them (and receiving a spanking or two) AND after trying to cut my wood dining room table (and receiving a spanking or two), I would have thought he had run dry on ideas for his scissors (no that his bottom could take any more of his clever ideas) . OH how wrong I was.....
Jacob managed to give his, not even one inch long hair, a trim


Fortunately for Jacob, mommy thought this was just too funny to spank over, so he just got his picture taken.
A new thing with scissors
Posted by
Valerie
Sunday, August 23, 2009



1 comments:
Niiice! At least it wasn't Ireland's hair he was cutting. Hers might not have fared as well as his did! :o)
Post a Comment