I write on the most varied, and well... sometimes quite odd topics. I am a mom to three, soon to be four amazing kiddos. I am the wife of the only man in the world who can melt me, frustrate me, teach me, mold me, lead me, romance me and drive me a bit crazy. God has saved me from myself, my sins, and my hellbound road, and for that I am forever grateful. I love my King, my kids, my Sweetheart, and the life that Christ has led me to. I am passionate about my faith, healthy living, frugality, adoption, purity, children, and homeschooling, as well as a host of other things. These things do not define me but definitely hold my interest in a conversation! These are also some of the things that I speak about here.
1 comments:
Oh, I'm sorry!!! Can you slowly wean yourself off of some of those things instead of taking it all away at once? Maybe that will help the cravings? I'm glad you had the test. My husband has IBS too, so I know the pain that comes with that. I hope you feel better soon! I'll try to find a gluten free recipe for something fabulous and bring it to you. ;)
Post a Comment