Let me give you a quick update on all the "fun" things going on with me. First, I have not been feeling that well. Which is not uncommon for me since I am often suffering from stomach aches due to my IBS, (which I may or may not actually have given some recent information). I decided to have a food sensitivity test done to see if its a possibility that some of the foods I am eating I might be sensitive or even intolerant to, and that that might be the reason I get stomach aches and feel sick all the time. OK, not to gross anyone out, (but you know I am going to) I was having like nine to ten bowel movements a day, horrible stomach pains off and on for years now (was told I have IBS, but they didn't test for it since there is NO TEST for IBS). Anyways, I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. So my sweet mom offered to pay for the test. It came back the other day and let me tell you, my jaw hit the floor and I pretty much just cried. There were sooo many things on that list it was ridiculous! I wont write the whole list, but will sum up some of the harder ones......... NO dairy, NO meat except for pork, NO sugar, and NO gluten, so basically no more happiness!!!!!!!!
OK, glad that is off my chest. I am so glad I just posted for all to see that I have too many bowel movements and now I have nothing to eat but rice cakes. GREAT!
honestly just to drill it home to you, I drink coffee every morning. I love it with a little cream and sugar. This morning I had black coffee, sweetened with a little agave nectar. If you are wondering what agave nectar is, JOIN THE GROUP! Apparently is a nectar from the delicious agave plant, which in NO WAY compares to cream and sugar but will have to do.
I am seriously going to go postal if I don't get some bread or sugar soon. Goodnight to all and enjoy your toast and coffee in the morning. I will be having my black coffee with cream of buckwheat cereal. :)
Will post again soon, with hopefully a great report about how great I feel and how much energy I have.
I would do anything for bread right now
Posted by
Valerie
Thursday, June 11, 2009



0 comments:
Post a Comment