Ok so I have decided to get on the Blog bandwagon. yeehaw! ok I am not even sure If I will tell anyone about this, but I haven't decided how yet to use it. Do I speak about my kids, which my extended family would love, or about my faith which they would NOT love. Do I speak about all the things weighing on my mind and heart these days, politics, religion, true faith? But then I would risk offending some people I know, which I don't want to do either. But hey, what are blogs all about if you don't offend someone right? soooo here goes, the launch of my blog, which will officially get two readers, me and the poor helpless victim who misspelled something on google and got misdirected there.....lol

2 comments:

Katie April 22, 2009 at 2:52 PM  

Okay I just found this, your secret blog was found quickly. You write about what you want my dear it is your blog. You will meet some awesome christian ladies, I promise. Miss you..

Valerie April 22, 2009 at 6:21 PM  

That is sooo hilarious that you found me the first day!!! Crazy girl! I will start writing soon, and I will take your advice and write whatever my little heart desires. lol

Donate to our adoption!


I write on the most varied, and well... sometimes quite odd topics. I am a mom to three, soon to be four amazing kiddos. I am the wife of the only man in the world who can melt me, frustrate me, teach me, mold me, lead me, romance me and drive me a bit crazy. God has saved me from myself, my sins, and my hellbound road, and for that I am forever grateful. I love my King, my kids, my Sweetheart, and the life that Christ has led me to. I am passionate about my faith, healthy living, frugality, adoption, purity, children, and homeschooling, as well as a host of other things. These things do not define me but definitely hold my interest in a conversation! These are also some of the things that I speak about here.